CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
CLEANING AND FUMIGATION SERVICES AT GIZ COUNTRY OFFICE, FREETOWN
PROJECT NO: 09.9222.2-001.00
COSOFT NO: 83438063
1. BACKGROUND AND RATIONALE
GIZ is an Institution of German Development Cooperation whose main mission is the implementation of projects and programs in the areas of economic and social development.
To facilitate the coordination, the management of human and financial resources of the various projects and programs, a GIZ office has been created in Sierra Leone whose mission is to serve as support for the various projects / programs in the common areas of financial management. , human resources management, supplies and logistics.
To better carry out this mission, GIZ needs the services of a service provider for the cleaning, fumigation and gardening services of its country office in Sierra Leone.
Through its projects and programs, GIZ wishes to recruit a reputable and experience company that will provide:
1. Cleaning both in and out of the offices building Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 3:30 pm,
2. Fumigation of internal and external areas quarterly using environmentally friendly and EPA approved chemicals that are appropriate for internal and external areas.
3. Carry out gardening services within the country office compound.
3. DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- The service provider provides proof of good standing, commercial qualification, payment of taxes and social benefits: Tax Clearance certificate of NRA and NASSIT.
- The service provider is based and registered in Sierra Leone: Certificate of Business Registration and Council Certificate.
- The service provider(s) should have a minimum of three (3) year experience in the tasks outlined and in the targeted areas in Sierra Leone and show a wide understanding of the topic: A brief company profile that holds details of their experiences in delivering on similar tasks is required.
4. SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Only prequalified bidders will be contacted with detailed Terms of Reference and tender documentation for submission of technical and financial bids.
Please note, LATE BIDS WILL BE REJECTED